Access to and use of this site is provided by The British Tourist Authority ('BTA' trading as VisitBritain) subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. BTA reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Whilst the BTA endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, the BTA will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
- Whilst the BTA endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and BTA does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- Part of this site contains materials submitted to BTA by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site complies with national and relevant foreign law. BTA can not guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
- The BTA shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- The BTA accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Data protection statement
The British Tourist Authority ("BTA") hold and securely maintain an Achiever Contacts Database, separately from this website to ensure that you have an opportunity to be involved in the successful development of tourism in Britain, for related market research, statistical analysis and to facilitate promotion of products and services in which you may be interested, to aid dissemination of information relating to tourism to the trade and others as well as tracking and recording contacts and participation in projects, publications and the like. If you wish to be involved and so as allow BTA to send you, for example, publications and details of relevant events, please complete the form below. This will enable us to assist you by offering opportunities and information from BTA or other relevant trade partners based within and outside the UK. Data will be processed for the purposes indicated in this section and will be held on the database of BTA for these purposes.