Standards of Service
Improving our Service
We want you to enjoy your visit to any of our branches, and endeavour to offer the highest possible standards of service. We aim to maximise all forms of access to the Museum's collections, displays and educational resources and to ensure that:
- our staff are helpful, courteous and efficient
- our displays are well presented and informative
- every effort is made to provide access for visitors with disabilities
- all branches of the Museum are kept clean and well maintained for your comfort and safety
- all our services will be of a high standard and good value for money.