International trade: Customer Information Notes - GE/08/128
This Customer Information note (CIN) was issued by the International Animal Health Service Delivery Unit (IAHSDU) of Animal Health (AH). Therefore Defra cannot advise on its content. Please contact IAHSDU for further information.
Export of porcine semen to the Philippines
1. Revised export certification is now available for the export of porcine semen to the Philippines (2076EHC).
2. Exporters should be aware that the certificate has been amended to allow export of Porcine Semen originating from Northern Ireland as well as mainland United Kingdom.
3. Should exporters require a specimen copy of the export health certificate and the notes for guidance or other associated documents, they should contact their local Animal Health Office:
4. This and further CINs will be posted on the Defra website at the following address:
5. Exporters with any further enquiries concerning the subject matter of this CIN should contact their local Animal Health Office
Issued by: INTERNATIONAL ANIMAL HEALTH SERVICE DELIVERY UNIT
Tel (01522) 563132
Page published: 6 August, 2008