International trade: Customer Information Notes - APE/08/056This Customer Information note (CIN) was issued by the International Animal Health Service Delivery Unit (IAHSDU) of Animal Health (AH). Therefore Defra cannot advise on its content. Please contact IAHSDU for further information.
Export of poultry meal for pet food to South Africa
1. Revised export certification is now available for the export of Poultry meal for petfood to South Africa (5153EHC)
2. Exporters should be aware that amendment has been made at paragraph IV d) (iii) to include heat treatments at 110°C
3. Should exporters require a specimen copy of the export health certificate and the notes for guidance or other associated documents, they should contact their local Animal Health Office.
3. This and further CINs will be posted on the Defra website.
4. Exporters with any further enquiries concerning the subject matter of this CIN should contact their local Animal Health Office
Issued by: INTERNATIONAL ANIMAL HEALTH SERVICE DELIVERY UNIT
Tel (01522) 563132
Page published: 17 March, 2008