PSI Guidance - Information About the PSI Regulations
This explains the benefits of providing information about the PSI Regulations.
1. In order to draw together all the various strands of activity and compliance with the PSI Regulations public sector organisations should publish a summary of how they are complying with the Regulations on their websites. We suggest the following:
Re-use of Public Sector Information
[Name of public sector organisation] complies with the Regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Information [insert link to www.opsi.gov.uk/si/si2005/20051515.htm] and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce.
Our approach is to be open and transparent and to treat all applications to re-use in a fair and non-discriminatory way.
Details of how we meet our responsibilities are explained on this website:
- publication of re-use conditions. For standard licence terms [insert link] (two standard licences)
- publication of information about charging [insert link]
- for details of how to make a complaint under the PSI regulations [insert link]
- publication of an asset list of main documents that can be re-used [insert link]
- details of exclusive agreements that we have issued (if any) [insert link]
If you wish to re-use any of the information that we produce please complete the application form [insert link] and return it to us. Applications can also be made in writing to:
[insert contact details]
In accordance with the PSI Regulations we will aim to respond to all applications within twenty working days.