RSS in Plain English
An introduction to RSS as a way to save time reading web sites. Release Date: 4/23/2007. Video Length: 3:01.
What it Teaches
"RSS in Plain English" introduces RSS as a way to subscribe to websites and save time on the Web. An "old vs. new" theme illustrates how RSS differs from visiting web sites. The video includes:
- The new and old ways of reading news on the web
- An introduction to RSS Readers (using Google Reader as an example)
- How to identify and subscribe to an RSS feed
- What to expect when using an RSS reader
- Title: RSS in Plain English
- Text: Transcript
- Created By: Common Craft
- Release Date: 4/23/2007
- Quicktime (.mov) 640 X 480 (60MB)
- Windows Media (.wmv) 640 X 480 (28MB)
Buyer Fact Sheet
Download and print this fact sheet to aid in the purchase process. It summarizes key information about Common Craft and the video on this page.
Download Fact Sheet [PDF].