Developments is a free quarterly magazine from the UK Government’s Department for International Development designed to increase awareness of development issues.
Look for this icon to show which articles are open for comment.
- Gaza’s children given support
- Children affected by the conflict are helped to deal with their distress.
- Campaign combats throwaway fashion
- Why 'fast fashion' needs to slow down and become a more sustainable industry.
- Hunger threat forecast
- Food is still vulnerable to volatile prices and environmental pressure.
- Travel does broaden the mind
- Travelling overseas while young can have a life-long impact on young people .
- Health Benefits
- The prescription is straightforward: the healthier people are, the more they can develop.
- Billanthropy: good or bad?
- Bill Gates is a business leader... in giving money away. Some call it 'philanthrocapitalism'.
- Willing volunteers
- Volunteering offers disadvantaged young people the chance to see life in the developing world.
- Rat race
- Research is helping farmers in Bangladesh win the fight against 'rat floods'.