Access and extract information to meet your own needs. Make selections, view comparisons, create tables and generate graphs.
What is NHS iView?
An online service that provides aggregated health and social care data to authorised users within the NHS. The service is free at the point of use and gives you flexible and timely access to secure data.
Have a look at our interactive demo.
The Service currently includes data on:
- social care
- PCT prescribing
- The Child and Maternal Health Observatory (ChiMat)
- National Kidney Care Audit (NKCA) - Patient transport
Why do we have NHS iView?
The Service is our way of giving you easy, flexible and timely access to data.
What are the benefits of NHS iView?
- access information: choose to view a variety of different data
- build reports: cross reference, benchmark and make comparisons
- generate charts: customised reports in tables and graphs
- export data: copy to Excel to manipulate data your way
- save reports: store your favourite reports, views and graphs for furture presentations and meetings.
Becoming a user is quick and easy, but there are restrictions on who can access some of the data.
Go to https://iview.ic.nhs.uk and select 'sign in' to be taken to the registration screen. If you would like to try NHS iView before you register, select 'Demonstration' from the left hand menu.
Contact us for help accessing the Service.
Who uses NHS iView?
'The NHS Information Centre's iView resource is rapidly proving to be a valuable and essential system for timely, accurate reporting on workforce data and costs across the North West'
Mike Burgess, Assistant Director, Workforce and Modernisation, NHS North West
Start using NHS iView
then select 'sign in' to be taken to the registration screen.