EFSA newsletters and scientific outputs
The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) publishes newsletters covering all aspects of its work. The EFSA in Focus newsletters report on the authority’s work relating to plants, animals and food.
Each newsletter has been laid out to provide information about:
- work that EFSA currently considers to be the most important
- work being undertaken in specific areas
- events (including announcements of future events)
- consultations, calls for data and contracts awarded by EFSA
- a list of scientific opinions, mandates and other recent EFSA publications
Issue 4 (July 2009) is now available via the links below, along with the previous issues of the newsletters.
The EFSA Journal is an open-access journal that publishes the Scientific Opinions and other scientific outputs of EFSA's scientific committees and panels. These outputs relate to the risk assessment of food and feed, including nutrition, animal health and welfare, plant health and plant protection.