DigitalPulse – Ensure Site Integrity
Omniture® DigitalPulse is now Adobe® DigitalPulse, powered by Omniture®. Adobe DigitalPulse provides monitoring capabilities that allow businesses to detect and quickly resolve issues that can negatively impact how consumers interact with their Web sites. DigitalPulse helps analytics professionals identify missing or incorrectly configured tags and broken links – ensuring that online analytics and reporting are complete and accurate, leading to a more optimized customer experience, increased engagement and improved SEO rankings. DigitalPulse is part of the Adobe® Online Marketing Suite of applications for online business optimization.
Organizations struggle to keep up with their rapidly changing Web sites. In an effort to meet customer demand and stay relevant, businesses are continually deploying new promotions, landing pages and other digital assets to help meet their key business objectives. Often, site integrity is an afterthought and site problems are addressed only when a broken link is reported from the live environment or metrics don't exist for an asset that is supposed to be measured. Proactively monitoring website integrity allows a business to provide a better experience for its customers and to ensure that all digital assets are tagged correctly. Properly tagged digital assets provide data about how visitors interact with a website and promotions, allowing a company to leverage that information for critical business decisions.
DigitalPulse helps customers implement their sites and ensures ongoing site integrity as changes are made, to allow companies to do the following:
- Automatically scan a website for opportunities to improve tag structure, links and keywords to optimize site health
- Automatically scan a website to identify broken or missing links and ensure they are quickly repaired
- Validate signatures to prevent attacks that compromise site security
- Configure which pages to scan and schedule scans during non-peak hours to ensure there is no impact on web site performance
- Review actionable reports that optimize site health and lead to improved customer experiences and better SEO rankings
- Work with Adobe Consulting and leverage best practices for setting up DigitalPulse to scan pages and produce reports
Identify Missing Tags
Proactively identify incorrectly tagged pages to ensure visitor interactions with digital assets are measured to support critical business decisions.
Detect Broken Links
Identify broken links to improve the user experience and increase consumer confidence.
Protect Against Site Attacks
Validate signatures protects against hackers and prevent attacks that compromise site security.
Configure and Schedule Scans
Scan a subset of pages and control when scans run to avoid impacting site performance.
Site Health Reporting
Access reports that highlight site issues and help improve SEO rankings.
Best Practices Setup
Work with Adobe Consulting to ensure that scans are set up properly and reports are produced.
- Scan for Adobe® SiteCatalyst® and SiteCatalyst® HBX tags
- Identify broken links
- Ensure keywords and titles match
- Find missing page properties
- Locate images without Alt text
- Schedule scans during optimal times that don't conflict with peak usage periods on your Web site
- Receive an estimated scan time to understand how long a scan will take to complete
- Control or limit the rate at which a scan is navigating through your site
- Exclude specified or duplicate URL's from a scan
- Scan pages that cannot be accessed without filling out a form, including those that require a login
- Implement rules to validate variables on a Web page
- View reports that indicate which pages are tagged and how they are tagged
- Access interactive reports that identify inconsistencies in page tagging
- Leverage reports that automatically identify where Adobe or custom rules are violated
- Validate proper tagging strategy with tag plan reports
- Monitor reports that ensure your site is accessible and contains Alt text, making it readable by all devices
- Identify pages with missing properties, such as titles, keywords, descriptions and proper heading