The Applicant Guide: Re-registration Contents
Once an active substance has been included in Annex I of Council Directive 91/414/EEC, Member States (MS) must re-evaluate plant protection products in accordance with Annex VI to the Directive (the Uniform Principles), on the basis of dossiers satisfying the data requirements of Annex II (active substance related data) and Annex III (product related data). We refer to this process as re-registration.
This section of The Applicant Guide provides information on:
- What is re-registration?
- General information on re-registration
- What you need to do at Step 1
- What you need to do at Step 2
- What else you need to consider for re-registration
- Extension of Use (Specific Off-Label Approvals)
- What you need to do if you are a parallel importer
- Application Overview for re-registration applications