Keio Coursefinder for international students
- You can find the information you need within 3 steps.
- < http://www.ogi.keio.ac.jp/english/link_to_intl_initiatives/courses_in_english.html>
Courses in English
- We offer more than 180 courses in English apart form language classes. English-only degree programs are also available in some faculties and graduate schools.
Special Admission for International Students (Graduate Level)
- Letters, Economics, Law, Human Relations, Business & Commerce (PDF:
1.7MB / 29 pages)
- Science and Technology (Japanese-based Program)
(Admissions Office (AO) Graduate School of Science and Technology)
Special Admission for International Students (Undergraduate Level)
- Undergraduate Programs (PDF: 1.21MB / 27 pages)
- Frequently Asked Questions
Double degree programs
- We have double-degree programs with other world-class universities in some faculties and graduate schools. Students are awarded two degrees at Keio and the partner institution through completing the program.
Japanese Language Program
- This program focuses on the Japanese language and Japan-related topics. It is designed to help students gain the language proficiency needed for future research.
(Center for Japanese Studies)
Student Exchange Programs
- We have Student Exchange Programs for students from our partner institutions seeking to study at Keio.
- About Undergraduate Admissions
- About the Japanese Language Program
- About Student Exchange Programs
- About Graduate Admissions
Graduate School of Letters, Economics, Law, Human Relations, Business and Commerce, and Law School: firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate School of Medicine: email@example.com
Graduate School of Science and Technology: firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate School of Business Administration: email@example.com
Graduate School of Media and Governance: firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate School of Health Management: email@example.com
Graduate School of System Design and Management: firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate School of Media Design: email@example.com
Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org