- Citizenship Foundation - Resources, competitions and events to support citizenship education.
- QCA Citizenship - Publications, case studies and information supporting the teaching and assessment of citizenship.
- Institute for Citizenship - Supporting young people's citizenship through national events such as the Schools Question Time Challenge.
- Teaching Citizenship - Help and support for citizenship educators.
- Learning and Teaching Scotland - A guide to citizenship and lesson ideas for enthusing children about the subject.
- Curriculum Online - Search for resources that cover citizenship and PSHE.
- National Archives - A history of citizenship, from the Magna Carta to the slave trade to universal suffrage, illustrated with treasures from the national archive.
- BBC: Citizen X - Animations, activities and a messageboard exploring what it means to be a citizen.
Devolved Parliaments and Assemblies
- Scottish Parliament: Education - Games, quizzes, teaching resources and visit information from the Scottish Parliament.
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Education Service - Education visits to the Northern Ireland Assembly, online activities and information.
- National Assembly for Wales: Learning Zone - Primary and secondary education packs and visit information for the National Assembly for Wales.
- National Curriculum (England) - Browse the primary and secondary curriculum. Political literacy and democracy are key elements in the citizenship and PSHE curricula.
- National Curriculum (Wales) - Browse information on primary and secondary curriculum and assesment for Wales.
- National Curriculum (Scotland) - The 5-14 curriculum for Scotland.
- National Curriculum (Northern Ireland) - Browse the Northern Ireland curriculum and supporting documents.
Booking and enquiries
Houses of Parliament
London SW1A 2TT
020 7219 4496